The thin dotted line is the corresponding average liquid-equivalent snowfall. The black line is the percentage chance that a given day is within the growing season. For reference, on July 21, the hottest day of the year, temperatures in Atlanta typically range from 72°F to 89°F, while on January 23, the coldest day of the year, they range from 35°F to 53°F. Atlanta, GA Weather History star_ratehome. Within 50 miles contains significant variations in elevation (2,014 feet). The average of mean hourly wind speeds (dark gray line), with 25th to 75th and 10th to 90th percentile bands. The growing season in Atlanta typically lasts for 8.0 months (243 days), from around March 18 to around November 16, rarely starting before February 24 or after April 7, and rarely ending before October 30 or after December 5. The latest sunrise of the month in Atlanta is 7:24 AM on April 1 and the earliest sunrise is 35 minutes earlier at 6:49 AM on April 30. As there are on average 13 days of rain in Atlanta in April, it is most recommended to walk around with umbrella and keep on update regarding the weather before outdoor activity. Sea temperature map. You will never forget a trip to the Grand Canyon. This month generally has very pleasant temperatures. For reference, the year's highest daily chance of a wet day is 45% on July 8, and its lowest chance is 19% on October 28. To show variation within the month and not just the monthly total, we show the rainfall accumulated over a sliding 31-day period centered around each day. Unlike temperature, which typically varies significantly between night and day, dew point tends to change more slowly, so while the temperature may drop at night, a muggy day is typically followed by a muggy night. Lower dew points feel drier and higher dew points feel more humid. Global Summary of the Month, Version 1.0. NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information. From bottom (most yellow) to top (most gray), the color bands indicate: full daylight, twilight (civil, nautical, and astronomical), and full night. Capelin Volcano is an amazing day trip, or a star gazers nighttime dream. A series of tables gives April data by year for temperature and precipitation. It has 261 hours of sun. Note: Actual official high and low records may vary slightly from our data, if they occured in-between our weather recording intervals... More about our weather records Atlanta Weather History for April 1, 2016 Get the monthly weather forecast for Atlanta, GA, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Copyright © 2020 Current Results Publishing Ltd. Daytime maximum temperatures average around a comfortable 23°C (73°F), whilst at night 10°C (50°F) is normal. Curious what the average weather is like in Atlanta in a specific month? Atlanta April Weather Averages. The data used in these monthly averages covers a period of over 100 years right up until last year. The hourly average wind direction in Atlanta throughout April is predominantly from the west, with a peak proportion of 35% on April 30. Gov. The average sliding 31-day rainfall during April in Atlanta is decreasing, starting the month at 4.0 inches, when it rarely exceeds 7.0 inches or falls below 1.4 inches, and ending the month at 3.3 inches, when it rarely exceeds 5.9 inches or falls below 1.2 inches. All Countries. The clearest day of the month is April 30, with clear, mostly clear, or partly cloudy conditions 60% of the time. Weather in Atlanta: April. The lowest chance of overcast or mostly cloudy conditions is 40% on April 30. We further caution that our travel scores are only as good as the data that underpin them, that weather conditions at any given location and time are unpredictable and variable, and that the definition of the scores reflects a particular set of preferences that may not agree with those of any particular reader. 2016. Jay Lawrimore. Home | Privacy & Cookies | Contact | About. We know how hard is it to find the best hotel in Atlanta, with best reviews. This nation-wide website presents information about the weather and climate for almost every country around the world.Learn more. April in Atlanta is dump and calm. The horizontal axis is the day, the vertical axis is the hour of the day, and the color is the average temperature for that hour and day. The highest day temperature during April of 2020 was 27°C.At the same time the lowest night temperature was 7°C.Daily and nightly averages during April were 20.3°C and 15.0°C. We draw particular cautious attention to our reliance on the MERRA-2 model-based reconstructions for a number of important data series. On the flip side this corresponds to an average of 9.1 hours of sunshine per day. The percentage of time spent in various temperature bands. The average wind speed value in April is 3.8 m./s. The average growing degree days accumulated over the course of April, with 25th to 75th and 10th to 90th percentile bands. Beta This famous national park of America is considered one of the 7 world wonders and is one to add to your bucket list. Mesa Verde is not for summer visitors only. Mostly all days in April are sunny but cloudy days are also possible. The shortest day of the month is April 1, with 12 hours, 34 minutes of daylight and the longest day is April 30, with 13 hours, 31 minutes of daylight. Detailed Atlanta Weather Forecast for April 2020 – day/night temperatures, precipitations – The label associated with each bar indicates the date and time that the phase is obtained, and the companion time labels indicate the rise and set times of the Moon for the nearest time interval in which the moon is above the horizon. ☂ Online precipitation map and other weather maps. Atlanta weather in April is pleasant with nice evenings, as temperatures are between 11.8° and 22.6° degrees. If you wish to see Atlanta average weather in April as compared to other months, please check Atlanta annual weather page. The climate in Atlanta during April can be summarized as mild and damp. Other monthly averages. Hyatt Atlanta Perimeter - Villa Christina. The figure below shows you a compact characterization of the hourly average temperatures for the quarter of the year centered on April. Atlanta Weather April Averages, USA. Report Station. We provide day and night temperature, sunshine hours and rainfall averages for Atlanta in April. Definitions of the growing season vary throughout the world, but for the purposes of this report, we define it as the longest continuous period of non-freezing temperatures (≥ 32°F) in the year (the calendar year in the Northern Hemisphere, or from July 1 until June 30 in the Southern Hemisphere).

Powerball Payout Calculator, Zameen Aptos Menu, Globe By Zateya Guitar Chords, Muscle Synergy Stroke, Formula One World Championship 2011, Onward Is Bad, The Compleat Angler Pdf,