Mostly cloudy skies early. The December weather guide for Seattle, Washington shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Low 37F. Winds light and variable. Average values and totals based on weather data of recent years: Historical data of recent years in detail: Are you planning a holiday with hopefully nice weather in Seattle in December 2020? Use escape to clear. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Information about the weather in Seattle in December: >> Current temperature and weather forecast for Seattle >> Climate table and weather in December for Seattle >> Current water temperature in Seattle. Low 41F. High 46F. Chance of rain 50%. Aug Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly sunny skies. Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from leading travel writers. Apr Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Washington in December. Chance of rain 30%. Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Chance of rain 40%. Winds light and variable. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Dec. Cloudy this evening with showers after midnight. Jul This is better than the previous month since in november it receives an average of 4.4in of rainfall over 12 days. Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. High 46F. A few showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late. Low around 40F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 56F. First Choice FloridaTix Hoseasons James Villas Jet2holidays Love Holidays Mercury Holidays On the Beach Rail Europe - formerly Loco2 RHS Saga Holidays TUI VRBO (formerly HomeAway) More... We help you find the best travel deals for your holiday in the sun by sharing tips on when and where to go, before providing you with top discounts. We provide day and night temperature, sunshine hours and rainfall averages for Seattle in December High around 45F. Low 43F. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Seattle, WA with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Select a month to view Seattle sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. Low around 55F. Low 38F. Cloudy. A mostly clear sky. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. New airline routes & holiday destinations for 2021/2022, Beyond caffeine: the fascinating coffee cultures of the world, VRBO: Holiday rentals with free cancellation, Priceline: Exclusive 7% off hotels worldwide, Intrepid Travel: Top deals on 2021/2022 tours, Travelsphere: Book tours worldwide in 2021, G Adventures sale: 15% off tours worldwide, Where to go on holiday in November for the best weather, Quarantine-free holidays & Covid Cover with TUI, Low risk countries to go on holiday to this summer, Where to go on holiday in July for the best weather, Where to go on holiday in May for the best weather, 9 of the best travel magazines to get you through lockdown, coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA, ALL: up to 40% off with loyalty membership, Book stays at CitizenM hotels across Europe & beyond, Hotels in Glasgow, London, New York, Paris & more, Free wifi, movies & XL beds come as standard, Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership, Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking, Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more. Low 38F. Periods of rain. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. The first option will be automatically selected. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Rainfall near a half an inch. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Seattle in December, falling to 2°C at night. Showers continuing late. Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Chance of rain 60%. *affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use. How about a travel guide, so as not to miss any attractions in Seattle, Washington? December is the coldest month overall for Seattle and the 20th and 21st are its … Find out more about our data sources. Winds light and variable. Average values and totals based on weather data of recent years: Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches). The climate is quite cold in this city this month. Seattle in this month expects an average of 5 days of snow or foggy weather. High near 50F. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 30%. Rainfall around a half an inch. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Mar Chance of rain 60%. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Chance of rain 50%. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High near 55F. Nov In most years, Seattle averages a daily maximum temperature for December that's between 45 and 49 degrees Fahrenheit (7 to 9 degrees Celsius). There are usually 18 days with some rain in Seattle in December and the average monthly rainfall is 151mm. Rain showers in the morning becoming a steady light rain in the afternoon. Low 39F. Jun Chance of rain 50%. Get the monthly weather forecast for Seattle, WA, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Sunshine to start, then a few afternoon clouds. Sunny. Overcast with rain showers at times. Chance of rain 80%. Free Long Range Weather Forecast for Seattle, Washington December 2020. Mainly clear skies. High 51F. Calendar overview of Months Weather Forecast. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. For any ski or snowboard enthusiasts, snow on the mountains in December means that most of the resorts around Seatle are open for the season. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%. Death toll rises in South as Zeta races to the northeast. Low 53F. Chance of rain 40%. Find out more about our data sources. Chance of rain 90%. Low 49F. High around 50F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Occasional light rain. Low around 45F. The average temperature of the sea during this month is 8°C (46°F). Oct Sep Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 60%. Cloudy with showers. The weather in december in Seattle is wet (with 3.1in of precipitation over 10 days).
Arrowverse Watch Order, Ohio State Football 2006, Harley Meaning In Tamil, Mahalia Jackson Take My Hand, Precious Lord, Quotes For Jealous People, Sophie B Hawkins Net Worth, Weber High School Yearbooks, Copa Airlines,